Durack College is a premier residential College for undergraduate and postgraduate women. Through spheres of influence, it mentors and grows young women so they can inform the future, empower others and thrive.
We are a Christian community that reflects the philosophy of the Sisters of the Society of the Sacred Advent. We aim to provide a nurturing, respectful and scholarly environment, characterised by collegians who are compassionate, vital, emboldened, curious and aspirational.
At Durack College we:
- We actively participate in college life
- We are known for our positive college spirit
- We honour the College’s heritage within the mission of the Sisters of the Society of the Sacred Advent (SSA)
- We respect and support other collegians
- We pursue our scholarship with passion, enthusiasm and commitment
- We encourage enterprising and innovative thinkers
- We set goals and strive to achieve them whilst recognising that achievement comes in many forms
- We celebrate success but value effort and contribution more
- We actively seek to include our fellow collegians in college life
- We actively seek to be of service to the St Margaret’s community and the broader community
- We actively seek to empower women through fostering social responsibility